Saturday, September 15, 2012

Easter 2003

I tried some new techniques on this layout!  The flowers to the left of the photo were fussy-cut from patterned paper, then inked with lavender ink.  I used brushes and ink to make the plaid background behind the large photo. I used a 5x7 photo and plan to enter this layout in the Paper Girls Go Big Challenge.  Also, if combining is permitted, I'll enter in a sketch challenge too.

The date in the lower right corner is 2003.  It is printed on shiny specialty paper, so it doesn't show up as well on the photo as it does in real life.

2 comments:

  1. Love the fussy cutting and the neutral base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer. I'm sorry we missed your message at The Paper Girls. But for the future yes we do allow combining with other challenges. Somehow the way you linked up to the challenge won't allow us to view it. I had to click on your profile in the comments and follow it here. And you are still not showing up as a follower. Are you sure you followed publicly? Sorry for all the problems and thank you for participating in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete